Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CRAZY JUDGE AND CRIMINAL







This is how the justice system should work LOL ****Warning profanity used.**** This guy is a comedian on Youtube I'm checking out. I wish Judges were more harsher like this right here. Watch and read my view/opinion below.



My Views on the Justice System

I'm not political or liberal at all but, based on my life experiences with Men vs me reaching out for help through the police, the state detectives and district attorneys, The system works for the criminal 70% of the time depending on your area.

I'm a living survivor of it's fuck ups per se, my spirit is stronger but justice was not always served. I think they should have been more harsher on the convicted party and believed the evidence in my situations. Louisiana is like Hell on Earth for me, because there is so much rape and domestic violence that gets unreported before it's too late. And when you do report them, the police, the detective don't believe you at all here.
Crime is everywhere but I have to say Louisiana is on of the worst states for crime to grow.

As for my former boyfriends or guys I was dating, things got violent, turned sexually abusive, physically, and mentally manipulated through these Sadists and wolf-in-sheep's clothing.

They can call a crime consensual or a misunderstanding, use pictures of you that were sent confidentially before they became abusive and showed you a whole new world of hurt. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy the complete violation of a woman's body for a Man to just violate again and again. And get away with it!

So Young women, young men, love each other, respect each other's personal space and teach younger generations to not abuse each other, harm each other in anyway, No human has the right to take another's life or innocence in the world. Absolutely No one.


Want to stay updated on my New Videos of 2014?! Go to www.youtube.com/MyYuniko and Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment