Monday, August 26, 2013

Bringing Back the 70s

Well, it's 2013 and natural afros along with kinky curls are taking over the USA! it's about time, that we African American brothers and sisters love our natural God-given hair in it's natural state: Curly. Black is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L and you should also love the skin you're in, including your HAIR! So, I've decided to start my own T-shirt Company with this vision of Bringing back the 70s, that retro never forgetabble era, where Love and Peace was the norm and motto. So come with me on this journey as I try to bring positivity to the world as we know it. I'm going to be making t-shirts with silk screening companies from the west coast. It's gonna be expensive in bulk, and with that said I need your help! ALL donations go towards the t-shirt company, the shipping and handling and the silk screening process. So below is a video in more detail on what entails for this project, please review the video before making your decision: Now If you've decided that you believe in my goal and love the 70s, please select the Donate button below! It is a wise investment for those of you who like the idea and want to support my small business. For samples of the artwork that have my signature, please email me at CourtneyG824@hotmail.com. I can mail you a signed artwork with minor shipping and handling asap. And for those who are donating by the bulk (100 t-shirts) I will give you a free 12-month professional calender with your investments after the production and sales, along with your logo on the second run of t-shirts in bulk. Thank you all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment