Friday, October 21, 2011

My Current Goals




Hi there!

It's your girl, Yuniko, a.k.a Courtney.   Now I want to share my current goals and a little bit of insight on where I'm at right now I'm life.

My main Goal is to maintain my Physical Health, I haven't been getting a whole lot of good sleep and been struggling a little over difficulties in my Life right now.

I've been looking for work for quite some time and with no success.  The field of work I mainly worked in was Customer Service/Retail. So that's all I know and I truly enjoyed my previous jobs. Sure the hours are long and sometimes you become sleep deprived..or pushed past your limit...But it's worth it in the end, to see a customer smile and to be helpful..especially 40 hrs a week looks nice on a check x)


Anyways, I am not working right now, but looking,  the next goal is my GED, I'm looking to finish the last bit of studying to take this test and go off to college hopefully. I know you're probably wondering... "Girl, why didn't you finish school?"  Well that's another story for another time, but long story short.. I couldn't handle the sexual harassment from boys and..erm teachers. :/  I was an A and B student, a quiet girl, very fair...but suffered a lot with guys wanting to "touch" me :/  SO in the end I was taken out and home schooled for a lil bit.  Ended up working at 18 to 21, talk about no job experience and hard times haha.

The Big accomplishment I did was get my Own apartment,  paid my own bills, was a block away from my previous job, able to shop and do whatever.  So that brings me into my 3rd goal...regain my Independence and draw closer to God.

I'm not a go-to-church every Sunday ( I would like to :/) and catch the holy ghosts every session kinda young woman, But I believe in God, and what his son, Jesus, did for us...to receive God's Grace and have a clear example on how to treat others, our family, friends, marriage and his creations of Earth.

So, I have a very personal relationship with the Lord and I'm proud to say that I am saved. Without God in My Life, I would feel hopeless in this predicament. But he gives me strength everyday, and determination to push forward.

I'd also like to post a video every week at least 1  on my channel>.<  I don;t like going weeks without posting..it's not intentional...just lack of privacy and other things:/  Please be patient :D

So it's only a matter of time before I get these goals completed.

I do Hope you all tune into my life...Yuniko's World, and my Youtube channel  http://www.youtube.com/user/MyYuniko 

Thank you all and God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment